Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. We have over 450 agents and 1200 employees who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowner’s insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
We’re looking for flexible and creative IT professionals, who are passionate about supporting their colleagues while contributing to a new way of doing things. We offer great opportunities to grow and gain new skills and responsibilities. In addition we provide a cool open workspace, solid work-life balance and great benefits.
We are currently seeking an experienced Web Developer to join our IT organization. We prefer someone who can work collaboratively as a member of our web development team and wants to share and learn with other professionals.
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping our websites current with the latest technology, features, functionality and designs.
- Supporting the creation of complex workflows, customizations and EForms.
- Keeping the big picture in view while designing solutions that are scalable, maintainable, and easily extended to meet future needs.
- Effectively managing time, staying cognizant of deadlines, and asking for assistance when needed.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Multiple career paths to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- The chance to join a company with a long history of success
• 3 years of experience in C# and .NET web site development.
• Experience working with a Web Content Management system; SiteFinity a plus.
• Knowledge of Adobe CS products, Visual Studio, HTML/HTML5, and CSS.
• The ability to create and modify stored procedures & assist DBA for logical database