Web Developer - Java
We’re not just another insurance company. At Indiana Farm Bureau we build on our strength and character. We are committed to our local communities and offer many great opportunities for our employees to impact the community either on the job or through individual contributions.
As we continue enhancing our services to our customers, our needs for various technology positions rise as well. Come check out what we have to offer – awesome fitness center, outstanding work / life balance, various discounts, free parking and competitive salaries and benefits.
At Indiana Farm Bureau, we encourage work life balance every day. With over 1200 employees all throughout Indiana, we’re dedicated to giving back to our community and each other. You'll see our employees volunteering at food banks, delivering meals, cleaning up animal shelters, helping out at our sponsored events on the Lawn at White River State Park and the Indiana State Fair.
Currently we are looking for an experienced team player with solid Java skills. This position is for a mid to senior level Java developer for our Life team. The team develops and manages several applications built with Java stack.
Check us out on indianafarmbureau.com for more information and to review additional openings.
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3 years of Java development experience and 5 years of overall IT experience
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Jenkins, Maven, Design Patterns, APIs, Databases. Angular JS experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- We are open to H1B transfers and will sponsor Green Card