Temporary Customer Service Representative
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you.
We are looking for a Temporary Customer Service Representative in our Floyds Knobs office from May through August working 8-5 Monday through Friday. You will be a vital contributor to a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. They know our products, and use that knowledge to work enthusiastically and compassionately with customers' day-in and day-out while playing an important part in the success of the agency, agents, the company and most importantly our members.
Do you have:
- High level Customer Service skills (in person and over the phone)
- Strong Computer Skills
- The ability to handle multiple phone lines
- Experience with Microsoft/Outlook
- The ability to multi-task and handle the pace of a busy office
We can offer you the following:
- A leading Indiana based insurance company
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: bc2f42f5-4aef-44f1-a49d-62f81c89fd11