Team Lead Payment Processing
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and local offices in all 92 counties, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance serves Hoosiers with nearly 450 agents and 1,200 employees, who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowner's insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
Help us protect the infrastructure for the next generation at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance. We need flexible and creative professionals who are passionate about supporting their colleagues while contributing to a new way of doing things. There is no shortage of opportunities to develop your career here at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance.
We are currently seeking a Team Lead of Payment Processing. This position is responsible for overseeing and directing the work activities of the Payment Processing Team. You’ll be the go-to person regarding escalated problems and the “subject matter expert” defining programs and systems. This person must have experience with processing payment transactions and able to demonstrate solid experience with accounts receivable functions. Our environment is fast paced and requires the ability to multitask on multiple systems.
- Serve as a liaison between payment processing and IT as needed.
- Help define programs and systems needed for financial policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains training schedule
- Oversee and evaluate daily and monthly account reporting ensuring balance is accurate and maintained.
- Review and update all payment processing procedures
- Train and mentor new and current employees
- Monitoring, maintaining, balances and control company suspense account to ensure the accuracy of both internal and external financial reporting
- Investigating and providing resolution to discrepancies that occur to maintain integrity of the Payment Processing department’s data reports
- BS degree in business, accounting or finance. Will accept equivalent work experience in accounting or finance
- Highly prefer prior experience in a team lead role
- Proven experience with accounting concepts and practices
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Experience promoting teamwork and developing people