Sr Manager, Independent Agent Marketing
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Independent Agent Marketing to be responsible for the sales and services activities of the Independent Agent Marketing department.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Manage the team responsible for agent contracting, agent quality monitoring, debit balance monitoring and commission activities, as well as state policy form filing activities.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong, strategic relationships with key national marketers, independent agents and agencies.
- Assist with the development and implementation of life insurance products and services to maintain competitiveness.
- Work on the analysis and design of marketing campaigns, contests, and promotions boosting the Company’s reputation and driving sales.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other business partners on innovative and strategic ways to affect sales growth and to resolve any service/business issues
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree?
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with the independent agent distribution channel?
- Experience leading and developing a team of employees?
- Strong innovative, creative and strategic outlook?
- Strong project and time management skills?
- Ability to hire, monitor, coach and measure employee work performance?
- Professional designations such as CLU, ChFC and/or FLMI? Preferred, not required.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment