Senior Total Rewards Analyst
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and local offices in all 92 counties, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance serves Hoosiers with nearly 450 agents and 1,200 employees, who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowner's insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Sr Total Rewards Analyst. This position is part of our Total Rewards team in our Talent Management department. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is agile and innovative!
- Manages and administers compensation and benefits (C&B) projects and processes
- Implements and maintains compensation pay practices and conducts market analysis in accordance with a newly developed compensation program.
- Works closely with all levels of management and the Talent Management team to educate and assist with all job and compensation changes
- Assists with the administration of a frozen pension plan
- Manages vendors for other retirement plans including pension, 401(k) and non-qualified
- Provides input into C&B strategy including supporting new regulations
- Provides leave of absence and time off administration support and guidance to team, employees and managers
- Helps deliver competitive, scalable, and sustainable C&B that positively impact the goals of the organization
- Provides assistance to the team on open enrollment, new benefit offerings and other related projects
- Builds strong, collaborative relationships with business partners across the organization and with vendors
- Ensures legal compliance of program design and administration
Minimum Knowledge and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years of HR experience with focus on total rewards and at least two years of compensation experience.
- Knowledge of current total rewards trends and strategies and the ability to review, analyze and recommend changes to current policies or processes.
- Ability to manage projects with internal and external teams.
- Team player and ability to influence peers and business partners throughout the organization.
- Experience with laws and regulations governing compensation and benefits.
- Knowledge of payroll processing and HRIS functionality as it relates to total rewards.
- Perform moderate to complex data analysis related to total rewards.
- Effectively communicate total rewards information and offerings to employees and managers.