Senior IT Product Manager
IT Product Manager
Are you one that enjoys making an impact and driving success? Are you someone who takes an innovative approach to develop solutions or ideas? Are you passionate about building products that customers love? Do you have a proven track record of developing successful products with intuitive solutions that are easy to understand and use? If so we’d love to talk with you!!
We’re looking to hire a senior level IT Product Manager who’ll play a critical part in delivering enhanced customer-focused solutions. This role will collaborate and influence across a variety of organizational functions. You will guide a product team that is charged with a product’s contribution to our business. You will help to develop new ideas and build new products.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Collaborate with business partners to set the product vision and strategy that is consistent with company vision
- Actively collaborate across a variety of organizational functions to build awareness and understanding.
- Engage with business owners to help drive the product scope based on business and customer impact.
- Collaborate and develop product roadmap and deliverables with Product Owners, Business Leads, Technical Leads and Management.
- Manage the development and implementation of new product solutions (including product enhancements)
- Assess emerging products and partners to measure and address their potential value or risk to the company, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Ensure the delivered product’s functionality and capability successfully meet the expectations of the stakeholders
- Effectively communicate recommendations to senior level decision-makers
- Must have at least 10 years of experience working in combination with business analysis, software application development, product and project management to successfully develop and launch enterprise software applications
- Experience working in an agile environment which includes development methodologies and tools.
- Proven ability to make accurate critical decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills
- Prior experience positioning the financial and/or operational benefits associated with proposed product and its capabilities.
- Skilled in all levels of communication, persuasion, negotiation, relationship management and conflict management
- Prior experience with system integration principles and change management best practices