Senior Financial Analyst
When most people search for a job, they are looking for an opportunity to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible. You will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities we’re involved in, you will know you’re making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to develop and execute internal management reporting and analysis. Evaluates and ensures the company maintains an adequate control environment designed to produce accurate and timely financial data. Responsibilities include forecasting, model building, accrual calculating, and variance analysis.
We can offer you:
- A leading Indiana based insurance company
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
We are looking for someone that can:
- Work as part of a team to complete complex reconciliation involving policy administration and accounting systems
- Build models designed to forecast profit and loss statements and provide insight regarding variance analysis
- Work with Business Objects or similar reporting and analysis packages
- Manage the annual budget process for the business unit
- Execute the Model Audit Rule (MAR) compliance program of the business unit
The ideal candidate will have:
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance, a CPA designation preferred but not required
- Six plus years of progressive accounting experience
- Strong system skills ideally with experience using Business Objects
- The ability to communicate effectively across the organization with excellent oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Experience improving processes and controls
- A willingness to assume new responsibilities as they arise and replace old routines with improved methods of problem solving.