Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. We have over 450 agents and 1200 employees who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowner’s insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
We’re looking for flexible and creative IT professionals, who are passionate about supporting their colleagues while contributing to a new way of doing things. We offer excellent opportunities to grow and gain new skills and responsibilities. In addition, we provide a fresh open work space, real work-life balance, and excellent benefits.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Security Administrator to join our team. This position requires excellent communication and interaction skills with all layers of the business to effectively provide information regarding security topics to peers and management.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining processes and procedures that support company policy and IAM functions
- Supporting and managing the life cycle of user identity and access including account reviews
- Investigating root cause of access control related issues
- Providing automation to security capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related area of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and applications.
- Requires experience in a systems administration role supporting Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows, Exchange, or CA TopSecret.
- Ability to effectively identify and communicate security topics to peers and management.
- Experience with PowerShell scripts or willingness to learn how to create PowerShell scripts for automation
- Prior experience creating authorization roles is a plus
High Preference for:
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience administering Office 365, AD Azure, and Exchange Online.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot security related issues and informally educates internal customers on security issues and best practices on an as needed basis.
- IT Certifications