Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and local offices in all 92 counties, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance serves Hoosiers with nearly 450 agents and 1,200 employees, who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowner's insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
Help us protect the infrastructure for the next generation at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance. We need flexible and creative professionals who are passionate about supporting their colleagues while contributing to a new way of doing things. There is no shortage of opportunities to develop your career here at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance.
We are growing our team and have an immediate need for an experienced Scrum Master. Primary responsibility is to coach, educate and train staff on Agile and Scrum working principles and processes. This position does require strong communication and collaboration skills that will help guide multiple Software Engineering Teams towards improving the way they work today.
Some of the additional responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and facilitating Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Retrospective meetings
- Identifying, tracking and removing any impediments while maintaining control over the Scrum process
- Encourage and enhance adoption of Agile and Scrum through coaching and guidance of the team and their behaviors and interactions.
- Champion the Agile mindset
- BS degree in business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Requires several years of project management experience and proven leadership skills
- Must have 4 yrs functioning as a Scrum Master in technology environment
- Proven experience managing the scope and timeline of full projects from beginning to end.
- Several years of experience mentoring and coaching developers and others in technology space
- Experience with Insurance industry is a plus
- Certification in Agile or Scrum is highly preferred