When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of our many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team to proactively locate, interview, and evaluate candidates for a career in financial services. The qualified candidate will utilize tracking systems to monitor and record recruiting activities, determine eligibility of agent candidates, and implement multiple active recruiting systems and processes. The Sales Recruiter will work with Agency Managers to determine staffing needs, post open positions, pre-screening candidates and coordinate the interview process.
- Utilize effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates.
- Participate in career fairs, attend industry association gatherings and other activities offering sourcing opportunities
- Screen and phone interview potential candidates; conduct in-person interviews with local candidates.
- Support development of employment branding strategies.
- Host local recruiting events.
- Conduct strategic staffing meetings with Agency Managers.
- Develop a broad knowledge of the insurance industry and deep understanding of the company.
- Support recruiting activities by working with hiring managers on effective sourcing, recruiting,
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field of study.
- Five years of corporate recruiting for sales positions experience.
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems.
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing, possessing strong public speaking skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and 401(k) plan. Please include salary requirements with resume.