Property Field Claims Representative
We are looking for someone that can:
- Manage assigned claims and keeping them updated and properly reserved.
- Review potential significant losses with Claims Management.
- Stay current on laws pertaining to claims settlements.
- Prepare appraisals on selected claims.
- Develop positive relationships with insured’s, claimants and the general public through professional conduct and appearance.
Requirements for Success:
College degree preferred.
Current complex, property, liability and or large loss claims handling experience OR minimum of 3 yrs complex, on-site, large exposure property, auto, and liability claim loss handling may be considered.
Solid experience and ability to demonstrate face-to-face conflict resolution, customer-focused solutions, and independently manage, resolve, and complete complex files under limited direction.
Current HAAG Residential Roof Inspector Certification.
High preference for pilot license for UAS, Xactimate Certification Levels 1, 2 and 3 INS, AIC, SCLA and CPCU designations.
Compassion toward others in times of distress.
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment