We are looking for a Product Owner to be the liaison between IT and business units for assigned product(s) and projects.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Define and prioritize product backlog to support the strategic vision.
- Execute the product vision in conjunction with development team and other external teams as needed.
- Communicate directly with stakeholders and Executive Sponsors on assigned initiatives.
- Work with Portfolio Owner to develop long-term vision for the Products they are supporting.
- Execute the product vision in conjunction with the development team and other external teams as needed.
- Work with management on the development team composition and performance.
- Report to all levels of management on status of Product Roadmaps assigned as required.
- Build and maintains relationships with the stakeholders.
- Translate business needs into the appropriate medium for development so that stakeholders and market needs are met.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study? In lieu of degree, 7 or more years of business analyst or financial services/life insurance industry experience.
- Agile methodology work experience? Preferred, not required.
- Project management experience and leadership abilities with or without direct reports?
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or Product Owner?
- Strong organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment