Personal Lines Agent
Personal Lines Agent
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our Personal Lines Agent (PLA) Program. We are seeking talented sales professionals looking for a fantastic career in a fast-paced environment where you can put your sales and people skills to work.
Our Personal Lines Agent Program is ideal for individuals who are just entering the workforce, who are seeking a career change or who are considering an opportunity to transition into the insurance industry. Our program is unique to the competition because not only does it offer guaranteed income, but it is backed by an excellent support system that guides you each step of the way to help ensure your success.
Some characteristics we look for in a candidate include:
· High levels of energy and motivation
· Strong work ethic
· Self-discipline and self-ignited initiative
· Career dedication
· Winning attitude
· Honest and ethical conduct
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Entrepreneurial ambitions
If you are seeking to grow your career as an ambitious insurance professional with an established and reputable company that offers competitive rewards for your accomplishments, our Personal Lines Agent program is for you!
Our benefits package will help ensure your future!
Some of the many benefits of working for Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance as a Personal Lines Agent include:
· Guaranteed income
· Signing bonus
· Limited or no expenses
· Comprehensive paid training in all facets of the business- sales, product, marketing, and how to run a business. (No previous experience necessary)
· Utilization of Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance agent training department
· Opportunity for advancement and growth
· Commissions, bonuses and awards
· Flexible hours
· Strong portfolio of insurance and financial services products
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Good computer, typing and grammar skills
· Strong communication and time management skills
· High level of dependability
· Drive for high achievement and the ability to work independently
· Ability to work some weekends and flexible work schedule
· Excellent people skills
· Insurance or sales and marketing experience is a plus
* All new agents are required to meet the P&C and L&H licenses prior to your start date