We are looking for someone that can:
- Process for multiple departments by administering payments from various channels such as credit cards, debit cards and checks.
- Monitor, maintain, balance, and control company suspense accounts to meet company objective of ensuring the accuracy of both our internal and external financial reporting.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies that may exist in an effort to maintain the integrity of the Payment Processing department’s data reports.
Do you have:
- Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent? Some completed college courses a plus.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a financial environment?
- Effective utilization of computer systems including company and industry related software and other Remittance Processing equipment for essential job functions?
- The ability to work under pressure and meet regular daily reporting deadlines?
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy?
- The ability to work with confidential information?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment