Microsoft CRM Developer
On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve. If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportuity.
We currently have an open position for an experienced .Net and C# Developer to support our Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment. We’re looking for someone that excels in a team environment, has experience focusing and working with end users while handling multiple projects. You will be involved with the customization and configuration of this CRM platform to meet business needs.
- Work with internal partners to clarify requirements and do full cycle development including product test.
- Program of new modules or conducting changes in existing as needed by internal partner
- Might be involved with leading medium or small projects
- Maintain and troubleshoot functions on systems in production
- Provide information on project activities, status, estimates and target dates in addition to monitoring progress
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or equivalent experience in e-commerce, web and/or client server development
- Must have at least 2 yrs. of Microsoft Dynamics configuration, customization and maintenance
- Proven experience and understanding with Click Dimensions and SSIS is a huge plus
- At least 2 yrs. of development experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with SQL Server and/or DB2 database is a must