Marketing Coordinator: Lake County
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to manage the customer service functions for assigned Agency/territory.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Provide overall work direction and guidance to customer service reps in assigned Agency.
- Monitor daily work activities and assignments to assure that staff is working as a team to meet customer service needs externally and internally.
- Provide backup and support to other Marketing Coordinators in neighboring Agencies when required.
- Complete talent management responsibilities for assigned Agency staff which includes, but is not limited to, hiring, approving time records, scheduling, employee development, coaching, counseling, performance management, termination.
- Monitor, maintain, and communicate all cash handling and banking procedures in the Agency.
- Communicate new and/or updated workflows and procedures to Agency staff.
- Monitor work to assure that workflows and procedures are understood and followed.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication internally and externally.
- Monitor and complete various functions for the County Farm Bureau as defined in the Joint Operating Agreement (JOA).
- Assist Agency Manager with maintaining facilities and preparing budgets, including authorizing invoice payments.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent? College degree preferred, but not required.
- An active P&C License? A Life License is not required, but may be required in the future.
- At least 2 years of insurance industry experience with at least 1-2 years of management? Previous Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint?
- A thorough understanding of the Company’s philosophy and goals?
- The ability to build strong working relationships with Agency Manager, District Customer Service Manager, Marketing Associates, Home Office, Incorporated, and others?
- The ability to think critically when problem solving and provide suggestions for improvements?
- Understanding of Marketing initiatives and goals?
- The willingness and ability to effectively assist with developing Marketing plans for the Agency and communicating to staff?
- The ability to effectively build a team and train and develop staff?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment