Market Development Specialist
We are looking for a Market Development Specialist to provide support for marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Develop data processes required for each project, system and/or Marketing Campaign.
- Perform secure data transfers to and from vendors
- Create stats and dashboards specific to each Marketing Campaign.
- Assist with preparing time estimates, planning, and scheduling of individual projects.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of current Project Management techniques and tools.
- Implement efficient and effective processes to deliver high quality data and processes for projects and Marketing Campaigns.
- Create, maintain and be accountable for documentation to satisfy sound internal controls regarding data, processes, Marketing Campaigns and tools used for implementations.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communications with employees in all areas of the Company and outside vendors.
- Communicate status of current projects and Marketing Campaigns to appropriate personnel.
Requirements for success:
- A four-year college degree? In lieu of a college degree, requires 5-7 years of comparable work experience.
- Experience with project management and field service? Preferred, Not required.
- Experience with P&C and Life insurance products? Preferred, Not required.
- Skills for creating and editing reports utilizing Excel and other reporting tools as needed?
- The ability to work independently with little to no supervision? Must be results oriented, driven by ownership and commitment.
- The ability to meet or exceed deadlines and requirements for projects and assignments?