Manager of HR Information Systems
We are looking to add a Manager of HR Information Systems to our Talent Management team. This person will be responsible for implementing the strategic direction for the HRIS function and oversees the development, implementation, and support of all Talent Management systems. Looking for an agile and innovative leader who excels at managing people, projects and expectations.
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and local offices in all 92 counties, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance serves Hoosiers with nearly 450 agents and 1,200 employees, who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowner's insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
Our employees are flexible and creative professionals who are passionate about supporting their colleagues and their community. If you’re looking for a stable organization where career advancement and work life balance are well supported, consider making your next move to Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance!
- Oversees and implements the strategic design, delivery, and direction of all Talent Management systems
- Proactively partners with the Talent Management team and other key departments to understand goals and objectives in support of delivery
- Assists with implementations and conversions of HR/TM systems and makes sure all HR/TM systems are interfacing
- Responsible for and liaison with some of our Technology departments including, but not limited to, Systems Development, Data Management, and Technical Support
- Responsible for process design and on-going process improvement
- Oversees the analysis of Talent Management data and develops reports and presentations to communicate findings on metrics, trends and variations
- Leads Talent Management system vendor selection and ongoing vendor management
- Provides education and training for all HR/TM systems and their users
- Responsible for project tracking and budget for the HRIS team
- Manages and develops a team of 2 employees
Minimum Knowledge & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Information Technology
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience including developing strategy, work plans and achieving goals.
- Strong leader with experience on a leadership team and/or the ability to manage and develop direct reports.
- UKG Pro experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience providing complex data analysis from disparate systems
- Ability to understand internal processes and how technologies will impact both through function and experience.
- General HR compliance and regulatory knowledge to ensure all reports, forms, and processes are complaint with regulations.
- Ability to build strong trusted partnerships and to confidently, effectively, and collaboratively influence.
- Strong system, process design and optimization skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead projects, motivate teams, and drive execution.
- HRIS system selection and conversion experience required.