Life Services Manager
We are looking for a Manager, Life Services to oversee and direct the daily activities of the team responsible for processing policy changes for existing Life policies.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Maintain service level standards by ensuring staff are adequately trained and provides continuous professional development opportunities.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the contracts ensuring compliance with state regulations where appropriate.
- Monitor and analyze workflows and production, ensuring accurate service to policy owners, the field, other operation departments, and other interested parties outside the Company.
- Oversee all training and development of team members.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of life products and the administrative processes of the policies life cycle.
- Develop an expert knowledge of tax laws and compliance regarding life products.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of company life systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent life insurance work experience in similar environment.
- 3-5 years’ business knowledge; supervisory experience a plus.
- Taking LOMA courses and working towards Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) designation.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior team or project work.
- Demonstrated success working under pressure, meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and the ability to substantiate these decisions.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment