Life Service Specialist
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- 1-year of relevant life insurance experience? Preferred, not required.
- Working knowledge of life insurance products, policies and provisions?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills? Must be skilled in attentive and acting listening, practice to hear people out by accurately restating to resolve customer concerns.
- The ability to participate in training programs for current and new products and services, and other training, as required providing excellent customer experience?
- Proven success working under pressure, meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing multiple projects while maintaining production service level expectations?
- Attention to detail and accuracy? This is a must as errors could result in inaccuracies in records or reports as well as loss of time and money.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment