Life Service Specialist
We are looking for a Life Service Specialist for the analysis and processing of in force life policy transactions and to provide exceptional service via multiple communication channels to internal and external customers for our Life companies.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- 1-year of relevant life insurance experience? Preferred, not required.
- Working knowledge of life insurance products, policies and provisions?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills? Must be skilled in attentive and acting listening, practice to hear people out by accurately restating to resolve customer concerns.
- The ability to participate in training programs for current and new products and services, and other training, as required providing excellent customer experience?
- Proven success working under pressure, meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing multiple projects while maintaining production service level expectations?
- Attention to detail and accuracy? This is a must as errors could result in inaccuracies in records or reports as well as loss of time and money.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment