New Business Processor
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a New Business Processor to review new life applications for accuracy, complete the system set-up for processing, and issue the policy after underwriting is complete
We are looking for someone that can:
- Develop working knowledge of life insurance products, policies and provisions.
- Process incoming premiums, policy payment transactions and accurately complete accounting for new applications.
- Build on success while working under pressure, meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing multiple tasks while maintaining production service level expectations.
- Be a positive influence in establishing, developing, and maintaining professional working relationships with internal and external customers to ensure prompt, efficient service and provide a positive customer experience.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- Minimum of 3 years life insurance experience?
- The ability to set priorities; exercise initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and able to substantiate these decisions?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment