Life Insurance Call Center Rep
We are looking for a call center representative to service our agents and insureds by providing excellent customer service!
Our Call Center:
- Majority of calls are incoming, with limited outbound calls
- Monday through Friday
- No nights and no weekends
- Starting times staggered from 8 AM to 10:00 AM. Operating hours from 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM EST
- Call volume based on quality not quantity: 40-60 calls daily
- Potential to work remote after being fully trained
We are looking for someone that can:
- Answer inbound calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide customer service to Agents, insureds and fellow employees.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by completing transactions or forwarding requests.
- Build relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Do you have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent?
- Experience in the insurance industry?
- Call center experience?
- The ability to take concise notes, use appropriate systems for research, and transfer calls to appropriate areas?
- The desire to learn a variety of processes and procedures relating to the company?
- The ability to multi-task, develop organizational skills, and prioritize work when performing the various tasks?