Life Insurance Call Center Rep
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a call center representative to service our agents and insureds by providing excellent customer service!
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Our Call Center:
- Incoming calls only
- No sales responsibilities
- Five 8 hour days a week.
- Monday through Friday
- No nights and no weekends
- Starting times staggered from 8 AM to 10:00 AM
- Call volume based on quality not quantity: 40-60 calls daily
We are looking for someone that can:
- Answer inbound calls in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by completing transactions or forwarding requests.
- Build relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
Do you have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- The ability to take concise notes, use appropriate systems for research, and transfer calls to appropriate areas?
- The desire to learn a variety of processes and procedures relating to the company?
- The ability to multi-task, develop organizational skills, and prioritize work when performing the various tasks?
This position offers a clear and documented career path that supports personal and professional growth.