Life Claims Representative
We are looking for a Life Claims Representative to process and adjudicate life, living benefits, annuity and disability claims.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Take first notice of loss for death claims.
- Determine benefits and prepare appropriate documents for all life, living benefit and disability claims.
- Analyze and review information for accuracy, completeness, and eligibility according to policy provisions.
- Prepare and maintain reports and records for processing.
- Review statements, records, and reports to determine if claim is approved or denied.
- Correspond with stakeholders regarding claims, and determines if investigation is needed and conducts or coordinates investigation.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- 1-year of relevant life, annuity and disability claims experience?
- Intermediate math, accounting, or bookkeeping skills?
- Working knowledge of life and annuity products, policies and provisions?
- Ability to participate in training programs for current and new products and services?
- Ability to develop knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology?
- The means to be a positive influence in establishing, developing, and maintaining professional working relationships with internal and external customers to ensure prompt, efficient service and provide a positive customer experience?
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of regulatory guidelines?
- Ability to pay attention to detail? Accuracy is a must as errors could result in inaccuracies resulting in a loss of time and money.
- The ability to work under pressure?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a company-wide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment