IT Business Office Analyst II
We are currently filling an IT Business Office Analyst position within our IT Business Office group. This organization provides support in the areas of Agile Software Development, IT Service Management, IT Financial Management and Portfolio Management. You will function as an advisor and liaison to help align IFBI’s projects with our strategic goals.
We’re seeking someone with prior experience working in a fast-paced environment where prioritization is crucial. You must be comfortable handling multiple initiatives and meeting deadlines while providing insight and education regarding specific projects and/or systems.
You will be involved with:
- Providing support to Agile or Kanban teams, including serving as a Scrum Master as needed
- Coaching others to develop their knowledge of Agile concepts, ITIL concepts, and established processes of Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
- Utilizing Organizational Change Management to facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of new processes
- Identifying / Mining data to perform analysis to make decisions
- Creating reports / dashboards for IT and Business areas that are both meaningful and actionable
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, or related discipline
- At least 3 years of related experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Agile / SAFe, ITIL, Project Management, Organizational Change Management
- Knowledge and ability to learn software systems related to position
- Ability to develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences