When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, maybe the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for an Investment Accountant to administer data residing in our investment accounting system. Provides accurate and timely creation, maintenance, and distribution of required statutory and management reports. Balances assigned general ledger accounts monthly and monitors available cash ensuring adequate cash is available to cover obligations. Assist with compliance reporting and other tasks.
Do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Up to four years of accounting or finance experience which could be obtained from a combination of undergraduate courses and work experiences. Investment accounting experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with reconciliations and bank wires preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We can offer you:
- A leading Indiana based insurance company
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- A downtown location with fitness center and on-site cafeteria
- Industry leading benefits