Insurance Agent- Future Candidate Pool in Kosciusko Co
Are you looking to design your sales career in a supportive, community based, training rich environment?
Our goal is to help you be the kind of person everyone wants to be around. You’ll grow your influence in the community and learn how to give your clients and their families the personal attention and excellence they need. Whenever a client contacts you as their Insurance Agent for help you will be there, ready to guide them. We’ll give you the tools to make that possible.
Through comprehensive, on-site training we'll teach you about dynamic industry insurance products, policies and regulations. You’ll learn to how to best communicate with your clients whether it be through answering simple questions, or educating them on their risks while helping them make the best choices for themselves to be safely covered.
As a successful Insurance Agent, you will:
- Build long standing relationships with customers that trust you
- Consistently grow in your sales skills while explaining different coverage options
- Have limitless opportunities to build a client base that you’ll serve directly
- Learn how to have meaningful conversations that help you determine and educate clients on the products they really need
- Provide accurate information with pricing to clients so they can make well educated decisions
We know as our employee, that you need to be taken care of too. We provide our successful Insurance Agents:
- Training and Development - Our agents receive broad insurance training that allows them to provide quality service. If your skills and desires are aimed at helping people, an Insurance Agent position may be just the right place for you!
- Compensation – A guaranteed salary with additional commissions so you have time to learn the business and not feel stressed about having an income. We’ll also hand you a book of business when you’re trained and ready. You will not do this on your own.
- A Licensing Bonus – A signing bonus for candidates with P&C and Life & Health licenses
- Administrative Support – We provide you with the office and administrative support staff you need to be successful.
- An attractive benefits package – Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance are available
- Incentive Programs – We want to see you succeed! We have top achiever programs that will push you to become the best version of yourself all while rewarding you in unforgettable trips and financial bonuses.
Requirements for Success:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A provable track record of assertiveness, strong communication skills and sales performance
- The hunger to work off hours and develop a strategy that helps grow your business
- The ability to qualify for required licenses