Information Security Risk Analyst
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and local offices in all 92 counties, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance serves Hoosiers with nearly 450 agents and 1,200 employees, who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowner's insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
Help us protect the infrastructure for the next generation at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance. We need flexible and creative security professionals who are passionate about supporting their colleagues while contributing to a new way of doing things. There is no shortage of opportunities to develop your career here at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance.
We currently have an immediate need for an experienced Information Security Risk Analyst to join our Information Security Team. You will work closely with team members and all areas of the organization to help ensure our information assets and systems are protected. If you enjoy challenges and have a passion for solving difficult problems, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Enhance our security strategy, policies, procedures and plans
- Be a key player in helping lead our cybersecurity incidents
- Conduct and manage ongoing risk assessments
- Support the business continuity program
What we require:
- BS degree in relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
- At least 4 years of experience in information security
- Prior experience with security frameworks, executing risk assessments and designing administrative safeguards
- High preference for proven experience with vulnerability scanners, IDS, SEIM, advanced malware controls, IAM, code scanning and web application firewalls
- Must be able to identify and communicate security issues and needed improvements to peers and management
- High preference for CISSP, GSEC, CRISC or other equivalent security certifications