Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Summer Internship Program
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real-world hands-on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to peers, mentors and executives
We are looking for undergraduate college students that are willing to dedicate 11 weeks to learning, growing and developing professionally.
Why intern at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
- We offer a robust, paid summer internship program!
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowner’s insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
We typically host interns in the following departments:
- Farm Training and Education
- Graphic Design
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit
Our ideal intern can:
- Provide our workforce with new and fresh ideas of doing business
- Take initiative on projects and daily responsibilities
- Communicate professionally with all levels within the organization
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Work independently in an open environment
- Working on a related undergraduate degree from a 4-year college or university?
- Able to commit 11 weeks to participating in our internship program?
- Ready to experience a 40-hour work week alongside industry professionals?
Please note, as we continue to navigate COVID-19, our summer internship program details, such as location and duration, are subject to change. Our interns will work a hybrid schedule, 50% in office and 50% remote.