Human Resources Summer Internship
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship program with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers:
- Opportunities across the organization including insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- Support and interaction with our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to peers, mentors and executives
Our program is open to undergraduate students committed to completing our 11 week (May 23rd to Aug 5th) program to learn, grow and develop professionally.
Why intern at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
- We offer a robust, paid summer internship program!
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest farm insurer in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal HR intern can:
- Assist with the full recruitment cycle:
- Reviewing applications for consideration
- Phone Screening
- Making Offers
- Support our Inclusion and Diversity team:
- Creating I&D communications for review
- Attending weekly and monthly meetings
- Research I&D events for employees and council
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in human resources or similar area of study?
- Passionate about inclusion and diversity?
- Able to work in an HRIS and/ATS?
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office?
- Able to meet deadlines?
- Able to work with confidential information?