Graphic Design Summer Internship
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship program with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers:
- Opportunities across the organization including insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- Support and interaction with our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to peers, mentors and executives
Our program is open to undergraduate students committed to completing our 11 week (May 23rd to Aug 5th) program to learn, grow and develop professionally.
Why intern at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
- We offer a robust, paid summer internship program!
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest farm insurer in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Assist in production/creative design of agent advertising/marketing.
- Assist in creative design and updating of company marketing brochures.
- Assist at promotional events as needed.
- Assist with agent photography and corporate event photography needs.
- Complete all tasks within expected deadlines.
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in journalism, graphics, visual communications, creative marketing design, digital media design or similar area of study? Basic insurance or risk management knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in layout/design techniques?
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator and use of Mac-based platform and PCs?
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office?
- Skilled with photography?
- Able to meet deadlines?