Finance Summer Internship
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship program with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers:
- Opportunities across the organization including insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- Support and interaction with our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to peers, mentors and executives
Our program is open to undergraduate students committed to completing our 11 week (May 23rd to Aug 5th) program to learn, grow and develop professionally.
Why intern at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
- We offer a robust, paid summer internship program!
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest farm insurer in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal Finance intern will:
- Work on expense modeling
- Forecast process improvements
- Focus on financial projections
- Look at and research insurance expense drivers
- Basic Excel skills
- Data analysis experience
- Numerical analysis experience
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance?
- Interested in financial projections and analysis?