Field Claims Rep
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a Field Claims Representative to investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle claims in a prompt, fair, courteous and professional manner.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Manage assigned claims and keeping them updated and properly reserved.
- Review potential significant losses with Claims Management.
- Stay current on laws pertaining to claims settlements.
- Prepare appraisals on selected claims.
- Develop positive relationships with insured’s, claimants and the general public through professional conduct and appearance.
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Do you have:
- College degree not required but preferred. Prior field claims handling experience preferred?
- Experience working with people, resolving conflicts and completing assignments under limited direction?
- Compassion toward others in times of distress?
- The ability to work independently in stressful situations without direct supervision?