Field Claims Rep - Property
We are looking for someone that can:
- Manage assigned claims and keeping them updated and properly reserved.
- Review potential significant losses with Claims Management.
- Stay current on laws pertaining to claims settlements.
- Prepare appraisals on selected claims.
- Develop positive relationships with insured’s, claimants and the general public through professional conduct and appearance.
Do you have:
- College degree not required but preferred. Prior field claims handling experience preferred?
- Experience working with people, resolving conflicts and completing assignments under limited direction?
- Compassion toward others in times of distress?
- The ability to work independently in stressful situations without direct supervision?
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment