Farm Bureau Bank Rep
We are looking for a Farm Bureau Bank Representative to facilitate sales, service, and growth in business written through Farm Bureau Bank, which serves as a retention tool through value-added service to Indiana Farm Bureau members.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Train, coach and develop individuals on Farm Bureau Bank products.
- Travel to offices throughout the state as needed to market products and services, build and maintain relationships, conduct training and mentoring, and present department updates.
- Establish customer accounts, gather required information, and process transactions for installment, revolving, and deposit bank products.
- Create and implement campaigns and promotions to support bank products, including tracking of activity and results.
- Develop an existing service team with strong sales, negotiating and problem solving skills, and abilities to identify special action requirements.
- Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers by establishing and maintaining effective relationships and gaining trust and respect.
- Assist in a variety of production statistics and reconciliation of reports.
Do you have:
- A high school diploma or GED?
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, and/or customer service?
- In depth knowledge of installment, revolving and deposit products?
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers?
- The ability to set own priorities; exercise initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and able to substantiate these decisions.
- The ability to work autonomously within a matrix reporting structure on a flexible schedule, including after normal working hours and weekends?
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment