Facilities Management Internship
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to peers, mentors and executives
We are looking for a facilities management intern to intern with us summer 2020!
Our ideal intern will be able to:
- Coordinate small to medium reactive projects such as minor repairs, HVAC concerns, landscaping requests, etc.
- Conduct a no smoking signage audit across the State of Indiana.
- Shadow our project managers on larger renovation projects, attending site visits, punch walk through, etc.
- Review design document drawings as needed for larger renovation projects.
- Work with maintenance team to learn about work order system and systems management.
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in construction management, facilities management, project management or relevant field?
- Able to commit 11 weeks to participating in our internship program?
- Ready to experience a 40 hour work week alongside industry professionals?
Our ideal intern can:
- Provide our workforce with new and fresh ideas of doing business
- Take initiative on projects and daily responsibilities
- Communicate professionally with all levels within the organization
- Adapt to an ever changing environment
- Work independently in an open environment