District Sales Advisor
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of our many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve
The District Insurance Sales Advisor assists and mentors newer Agents with less than four years of service to the company by directing the service and sales activities of Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance. Provides and ensures effective client service and helps to ensure sales related activities meet company goals, objectives, and procedures in the assigned district Helps fosters team building within the District so that all Agents and Marketing Associates are accountable and responsible for achieving specific individual and team-based sales goals.
As a successful District Insurance Sales Advisor, you will:
- Assist the District Sales Manager to recruit, hire, and promote skills strengthening of Agents.
- Support District recruiting activity and Agent expansion.
- Supports training initiatives for new Agents within the District and assists with statewide training activities.
- Strives to attain all Life and Mutual goals as they pertain to the District.
Requirements for Success
- A High School diploma or equivalent. Additional education preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Agent with Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance or similar professional experience.
- The ability to set priorities, assumes responsibilities without direct supervision, exercise initiative and judgment, and makes decisions within scope of assigned authority.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and have the ability to work extended hours as needed.
- A valid Indiana Agent’s Life and Property and Casualty licenses and the ability to secure Securities (6 & 63) licenses within 12 months from date of hire.