Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a vital contributor to a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. They know all about our products, and use that knowledge to work enthusiastically and compassionately with customers' day-in and day-out while playing an important part in the success of the agency, agents, the company and most importantly our members.
We can offer you:
- An organization that values work/life balance
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
- 401K w/ Match
- Full Time with a Monday - Friday schedule
- Potential for yearly bonus with possible payout up to 20% of salary
- Contests and Incentives
- Benefits eligibility within 30 days of employment
- Negotiable pay based on level of experience
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Paid volunteer hours
Do you have:
- Experience working in an office setting or delivering customer service?
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.?
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills?
- The ability and desire to obtain and maintain required insurance licenses?
- A valid driver's license?