Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
- Interact directly with our customers by providing product and service information.
- Provide sales/marketing support to Agents and assist with office operations such as scheduling appointments, quoting insurance, answering calls, cash handling, etc.
- Determine the best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization's policies.
- Coordinate problem resolution with appropriate departments.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver solutions and consistently go above and beyond to understand customer needs and expectations.
- Works with guidance to organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Requirements for Success:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to obtain Property and Casualty insurance license within first 2 years.
- Insurance and/or claims background helpful.
- Ability to develop strong communication skills that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Requires an understanding of numerical concepts to perform mathematical transactions.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- An organization that values work/life balance
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
- 401K w/ Match
- Full Time with a Monday - Friday schedule
- Potential for yearly bonus with possible payout up to 20% of salary
- Contests and Incentives
- Benefits eligibility within 30 days of employment
- Negotiable pay based on level of experience
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Paid volunteer hours