Customer Service Center Rep
We are looking for a customer service center representative to provide excellent, effective, and immediate customer service by responding to inquiries and requests from customers and prospects by telephone, mail, email, and live chat.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Provide customer support and information to all internal and external clients.
- Provide the ultimate customer service experience by happily resolving issues timely and efficiently with respect and dignity.
- Receive incoming interactions in all queues with a goal of first call resolution.
- Develop the ability to answer inquiries for Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance and affiliate products and service inquiries.
- Document each call thoroughly via company systems for follow-up by Claims, Marketing, or other Company personnel.
- Provide Auto quotes and sell our Auto Insurance product after becoming licensed and trained.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Do you have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent?
- One years’ experience within Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance or comparable customer service/call center experience?
- The ability to acquire thorough knowledge of all products and systems used in the Customer Service Center?
- The ability to acquire a good understanding of other systems and procedures used in the P&C and Marketing divisions to assist our internal and external clients with a variety of situations?
- The ability to take complete notes, use appropriate systems for research and documentation, and transfer calls to appropriate areas? Systems include, but are not limited to, all legacy systems, Exceed, CRM, and Finesse.
- 4 days between Monday - Friday
- Saturday 9 AM-3 PM
Remote working location with high speed, business-class service available via approved Internet Service Provider to be confirmed by hiring manager.