Compliance Summer Internship
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship program with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers:
- Opportunities across the organization including insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- Support and interaction with our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to peers, mentors and executives
Our program is open to undergraduate students committed to completing our 11 week (May 23rd to Aug 5th) program to learn, grow and develop professionally.
Why intern at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
- We offer a robust, paid summer internship program!
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest farm insurer in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal Compliance intern will:
- Work on projects to help organize, track, disseminate and gather information used for policy management and vendor management
- Review and update insurance department contact lists
- Attend meetings and discussions about compliance, legal, and regulatory matters
- Perform other special projects related to compliance and legal
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in Business, English/Writing, Political Science, Social Science or similar area of study?
- Interested in becoming a lawyer, paralegal, compliance professional, or other operational role within an insurance company?
- Interested in how companies understand regulations and implement policies and procedures to comply with regulations?
- Interested in how insurers respond to data calls, subpoenas, and other regulatory or legal surveys?
- Interested in how services providers are selected and contracts are executed?