We are looking for a commission specialist to oversee and perform a variety of commission-related transactions and detailed research on problems, issues, concerns and inquiries.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Gather and analyze information regarding agent commissions and debit balances.
- Update system with information about debit balances and repayments.
- Initiate correspondence regarding unsecured debit balances, debt owed, and repayment plans, including detailed documentation explaining the origin of the debt.
- Monitor response to correspondence; generate follow-up correspondence and eventually rollsup debt to the various levels of managing general agents.
Do you have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent?
- Two to four years’ life insurance experience or equivalent with debt recovery or commissions?
- Excellent verbal, written and active listening communication skills?
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Independent Agent commission processes?
- Intermediate experience in working with Excel spreadsheets?
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as within a team environment across all levels of the organization?
- Ability to set own priorities?
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and able to substantiate these decisions?
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment