Commissions/Licensing Agency Admin
We are looking for a Commissions/Licensing Agency Admin to perform a variety of administrative duties for the Rural Agency.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Complete assigned accounting and financial entry transactions into agency systems.
- Provide support for commission and accounting functions.
- Coordinate the licensing of agents for various brokers/carriers affiliated with the agency.
- Be responsible for general filing, data clean-up, and miscellaneous system administration needs.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- At least 1 year working experience in an office environment? Preferred, but not required.
- The ability to pay attention to detail?
- Bookkeeping or financial reporting experience? Preferred, but not required.
- Experience with database software and Microsoft Excel?
- Multi-faceted oral, written, and listening communication skills?
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment