Commercial Claims Representative
We are looking for a commercial claims representative to investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle all claims assigned in a prompt, fair, courteous and professional manner.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Provide fair, prompt and courteous customer-focused claims service.
- Collaborate on serious losses with Commercial, Property, Lit Coordinators and Claims Managers.
- Stay current on laws pertaining to claims settlements and good faith practices.
- Assist with overseeing liability, auto, property investigations and property scoping experts; secures and maintains proper file requirements; efficiently documents all transactions completed with detail and accuracy.
- Establish positive relationships with insureds, claimants and the general public through professional conduct and appearance.
- Work catastrophe/storm duty, and participate in round table discussions, and assisting with customer concerns.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent? College degree preferred, but not required.
- Complex, on-site, large exposure property, auto, and liability claim loss handling?
- The skills to handle face-to-face conflicts, provide customer-focused solutions, and work independently to manage, resolve, and complete complex files?
- Extensive knowledge in Commercial ISO contracts? Preferred, but not required.
- The ability to demonstrate emotional maturity, patience and understanding due to intense customer contact? The need to remain calm and react quickly under pressure is essential.
- The knowhow to exercise initiative and judgment in making independent decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and substantiate these decisions?
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment