Commercial Audit Rep
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a commercial audit rep to complete responsibilities associated with auditing commercial policies.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Order, prepare, report and complete work responsibilities associated with auditing Commercial Worker’s Compensation (WC), Business Owner’s (BOP) and Liability policies (CPP).
- Review information provided by outside Audit Company to determine if exposures have changed and warrants a premium adjustment or have operations changed to where a reclassification is required.
- Prepare the audit summary, utilizing 3rd party software, upon receipt of completed audit from the Audit Company.
- Enter Audit and Client information onto the Commercial Audit Database to develop bill and/or refund.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent? College course work preferred.
- One to two years’ prior Commercial Audit experience working in an office environment or its equivalent?
- The ability to understand and use Bureau Manuals to apply rules and develop rates?
- The ability to make audit decisions and resolve audit questions and problems?
- Experience working with Excel spreadsheets?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment