Business Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist
Agile Workspace, Downtown, Free Parking
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has been protecting Hoosiers for over 80 years. Our organization is evolving; culturally, physically and technologically. We need a self-motivated IT Support Specialist who will be organized, detail-oriented, disciplined and fit our company’s culture.
Here's what you'll be doing:
You will handle day-to-day support for technology related issues (tier 2 ) that are escalated to the team. You will competently resolve technology issues in a timely manner, provide exceptional customer service and become part of the IFBI family, contributing to our success. This position requires someone to work between 25 - 29 hrs / week.
- Technical competency.
- Provide excellent IT support to build, configure, maintain and troubleshoot a complex technology environment consisting of:
- Laptops, desktops and thin client devices.
- Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
- Diverse set of desktop applications.
- Manage and organize your activities in a fast-paced environment:
- Prioritize workload and manage time effectively according to business needs.
- Manage end user expectations with timely and professional written and verbal communications.
- Utilize the ticketing system to document your work and facilitate communication with end users.
- Resourceful and creative:
- Leverage internet resources, discussion boards and other resources available to you to find a solution.
- Recognize when an end user’s business is being impacted and be creative in developing workarounds or solutions.
- Analytically think through issues to develop solutions when they aren’t evident.
- Collaborate and work as a team with co-workers:
- Share ideas and collaborate with staff.
- Help cross-train staff.
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation.
- Work with management on team goals.
- 3 years of work experience with Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 providing end-user support in a business network environment.
- Basic knowledge in virtualization and supporting virtualized environments.
- Ability to perform the mental and physical demands of the position.
- SCCM, Group Policy and Mac OS experience is preferred.
- Able to work between 25 - 29 hours per week
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- A collegial team focused environment.
- An organization that values work/life balance.
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K and more