We are looking for someone that can:
- Work with stakeholders to assess needs and develop business requirements.
- Support the execution and provide communication regarding the implementation of system enhancements to support the vision of assigned product(s) and/or project(s).
- Serve as the point person for data-related tasks on an assigned project.
- Coordinate the production of data by the assigned department and by other data developers.
- Review prepared data to ensure it is adequate and accurate before it is transferred to the customer.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study. In lieu of degree, 5 or more years of business analyst or financial services/insurance industry experience.
- Agile methodology work experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- A solid understanding of data sources and data organization.
- Strong technical and math skills.
- Strong Excel, Business Intelligence and Business Objects experience
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K, a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment