We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! This is a specialized position that functions as the primary liaison between our business units and technology division in support of the Product Owner. This position requires strong initiative, excellent communication within all levels of the organization coupled with the ability to balance multiple facets of the position daily.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Assist Product Owner(s) by supporting the vision of assigned product(s) and/or project(s) in alignment with strategic vision
- Facilitate interviews with and provide input to stakeholders while developing and defining business requirements
- Create effective stories in Gherkin format, using the KANO technique, including translating technical requirements for Project Features and other business and technical initiatives such as release items, tech debt, and maintenance needs.
- Elaborate and Refine stories with the agile team; sign-off on Acceptance Criteria
- Apply nimble learning to assigned life systems, workflows, wireframes, and business practices
- Support production implementations including aspects of organizational readiness, supplemental procedures, demos, release notes and communications to multiple audiences
- Develop, manage, and nurture relationships with stakeholders and multiple teams
- Problem solve with efficiency and apply urgency appropriately
- Own assigned incident management issues and provide appropriate solutions and responses to meet Service Level Agreements
- Is Customer focused, ensures accountability and instills trust in daily work habits
Do you have:
- High School diploma/GED and Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT. In lieu of degree, 5 or more years of business analyst and/or life insurance industry experience.
- Life Product Experience: Preferred knowledge in Mainframe Cyberlife, WMA (Wealth Management Accelerator), Ebix Products: TPP (The Policy Processor), eApp: iPipeline Products: iGo and illustrations or other Life Products
- At least one year of experience functioning in a Business Analyst/Tester role in Agile environment is preferred
- Must have excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and organizational skills and pay strong attention to detail
- Preferred experience with Agile development methods including Scrum and SAFE
- Strong Collaboration and Decision Quality skills
- The ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time and adapt to change of priorities while meeting frequent, short-term deadlines
- Prior experience with industry related software, business applications, workflows and systems for essential job functions i.e. MS software, Visio, JIRA, SharePoint and/or other web-based applications
- Requires the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be capable of working on own with minimal supervision